Curbside Pickup and Returns
The Chippewa Falls Public Library will continue to provide curbside services.
As of June 18, all library materials must be picked up within a week of notification of your items being ready.
Pickup days and hours:
- Monday through Thursday*
- 10am to 6pm*
*These are subject to change.
To maintain social distancing, patrons will be asked to stay in their vehicle. Library staff will place the items in an open trunk to avoid direct contact.
Due to time and material constraints, patrons are asked to limit requests to 10 items per person and 20 items per household for each pickup.
You are free to request materials owned by other libraries in the MORE system. However, the courier service and libraries are still required to quarantine materials, so “in transit” time will be longer.
To pick up your materials:
- Please pull up to the designated area in front of the library.
- Please open your trunk and do not leave your vehicle. If you need to leave your vehicle to open the trunk, we will wait until you are in the vehicle to maintain social distancing.
- If you have a truck we will place them in the back and you can get them from there.
- Have your alias ready on an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper. It needs to be large enough to see from the lobby.
- Example: for a person named John Doe 715-723-1234
- first two letters of your last name – DO
- first two letters of your first name – JO
- last four of your telephone – 1234
- your alias would be DOJO1234
If you are unable to pick up your hold items at this time, please let us know if you would like to:
- cancel the item(s)
- wait until we reopen
- contact us at a later date to schedule a time
Patrons can return all materials at the book drop on the building. The drop will be open 24/7. These materials will be quarantined in the meeting room for the CDC-recommended 72-hour time frame, this will cause slower check in times than usual. Items will not be checked in on the same day they are returned. Thank you for your patience.
We can be reached at 715-723-1146, ext 2 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chippewa Falls Public Library will remain closed at this time.
Memorial Day through Labor Day
Monday and Thursday, 10am - 8pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 10am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm