Parent / Teacher / Homeschool Resources
This collection is designed to support parents, teachers, faith based educators, education students and early childhood professionals in their work and includes materials related to:
- Educational methods and philosophies
- Educational content areas (History, Geography, Music, Art, Science and Environment, Reading
- Patterns and reproducibles
- Child development and behavior
- Diverse populations, including WI First Nations
- Subscriptions to Booklinks and Practical Homeschooling magazines
Resource Kits with hands-on content in subject areas such as:
- Basic Concepts (colors, shapes, telling time)
- Phonics and reading skills
- Flannel, magnet, puppet and other manipulative storytelling kits
- Power Pack Social Emotional Learning Kits
Further resources to explore if you are considering homeschooling.
If you have suggestions for items you’d like to see purchased for this collection, please share with us. Your feedback helps us build a collection that is useful to you!
Effective immediately, and due to concern over public safety in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Chippewa Falls Public Library is temporarily suspending in-person public services and browsing.
Library leadership and staff will be continually assessing community and county health data to determine what services we can safely offer. Please visit the library’s website and other social media accounts for updates, or call 715-723-1146.
Holds pick up hours are listed below.
Chippewa Falls Public Library will have special hours at this time.
Holds pick up (no appointment needed)
Monday through Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 1pm